Friday, December 17, 2010

What up, internet?

So I have a blog now, I guess.  that's cool.

Some background information:
I decided to do this because of a class I took first semester of freshman year in college, which involved a large online component with a lot of blogging and tweeting.  Although I don't think I shall continue with the tweeting, I decided I enjoy blogging and sharing my pointless opinions with people who may or may not care about them, so hey, blog!  I'm a genius.
I am not sure what's going to go here exactly, it'll probably be a super-eclectic mix of like, cultural reviews of stuff (90% of which will be nerdy and incomprehensible) and me going on rants about my opinions on political social issues, and possibly some "this thing happened in my life let's reflect".  And probably some half-assed attempts at comedy as well, particularly if I find a way to continue my Final Fantasy reflection parody thing that only makes sense to me but whatever, I'm a unique beautiful snowflake so the internet should listen to me.  (And hey, if you guys listen to an Annoying Orange, what won't you listen to?)

ENJOY MY BLATHER DARLINGS <3

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue blogging and writing, and reading and commenting on other people's blogs!

    ReplyDelete